Lego Social Skills Training Workshop - member Price
Protecting your privacy is important to Autism Society Manitoba. This Policy explains how Autism Society Manitoba collects, uses, and discloses the personal information you may provide while using the Autism Society Manitoba Web site (the "Web Site"). It is always your choice whether or not to provide personal information through the Web site. Any personal information you provide will be treated with care, and subject to this Policy will not be used or disclosed in ways to which you have not consented. Also, you may opt-out certain uses and disclosures of your personal information, as explained in this Policy.
1. By using the Web Site, you signify your consent to Autism Society Manitoba collection, use, and disclosure of your personal information in accordance with this Policy.
2. Your Personal Information - During your use of the Web Site, you may be asked to voluntarily provide certain personal information (such as your name, email address, postal address, telephone number, or credit card information) for purposes such as facilitating communications with you, applying for access to certain special features of the Web Site, or carrying out transactions. It is always your choice whether or not to provide personal information. If you choose not to provide requested personal information, you will not be able to use certain features of the Web Site and you will not be able to engage in transactions through the Web Site.
3. Use of Your Personal Information - Autism Society Manitoba may use your personal information to contact and correspond with you, to respond to your inquiries, to process transactions and payments, and to facilitate and enhance your use of the Web Site. Autism Society Manitoba may develop a confidential customer profile for you, which will be used to provide the very best service to you.
4. Email from Autism Society Manitoba - Autism Society Manitoba may send to you, from time to time, email or other communications containing information about Autism Society Manitoba, and other matters Autism Society Manitoba believes will interest you. At any time you may ask Autism Society Manitoba to stop sending you email and other information by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. Also, each unsolicited email Autism Society Manitoba sends to you will tell you how to decline further unsolicited email. From time to time Autism Society Manitoba may also send to you email containing important information regarding the Web Site, which you may not opt out of receiving.
5. Disclosure of Your Personal Information - Autism Society Manitoba may disclose your personal information in the following circumstances:
(i) Disclosure to Service Providers - In order to process transactions, Autism Society Manitoba must disclose some of your personal information to certain service providers, such as your credit card issuer. Before personal information is disclosed, the service provider will agree with Autism Society Manitoba to protect the privacy of your personal information in a manner that is consistent with this Policy. A list of Autism Society Manitoba service providers to whom personal information may be disclosed, as amended from time to time, may be found here. If you do not wish Autism Society Manitoba to provide your personal information to those service providers, you may not use the Web Site for transactions.
(ii) Law Enforcement and Legal Disclosure - Autism Society Manitoba may disclose your personal information to a government institution that has asserted its lawful authority to obtain the information or where Autism Society Manitoba has reasonable grounds to believe the information could be useful in the investigation of unlawful activity, or to comply with a subpoena or warrant or an order made by a court, person or body with jurisdiction to compel the production of information, or to comply with court rules regarding the production of records and information, or to Autism Society Manitoba legal counsel.
6. Location of Information - Autism Society Manitoba will store and process your personal information in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada. 10. Securing Your Information - To help protect the confidentiality of your personal information, Autism Society Manitoba employs security safeguards appropriate to the sensitivity of the information. Nevertheless, due to the nature of the Internet and Internet technologies, security and privacy risks cannot be eliminated and Autism Society Manitoba cannot guarantee that your personal information will not be disclosed in ways not otherwise described in this Policy.
7. Contests and Promotions - If contests or promotions are made available through the Web Site, the applicable contest or promotion rules may include rules regarding the collection, use and disclosure of personal information. To the extent that those specific rules conflict with this Policy, the particular contest or promotion rules will govern regarding personal information collected in connection with the contest or promotion.
8. Other Web Sites - Autism Society Manitoba (ASM) provides numerous links from this website to sites maintained by other groups. These links and information are provided purely to assist our visitors in finding further information and in good faith. The presence of a link at ASMís website does not necessarily imply that ASM supports, endorses or recommends a method, treatment, product, resource, remedial centre, website, or program Ė nor does the absence of a link imply a that ASM does not support it. Visitors requiring medical or therapeutic advice should seek it from a professional. Our purpose in this website and in other material provided by ASM is to inform and support visitors by providing access to a wide range of available information related to Autism Spectrum Disorders. ASM cannot be held responsible for any damage or loss caused by any inaccuracy in this site, or in linked sites/pages.
9. Policy Changes - To accommodate changes in the Web Site, changing technology, and legal developments, this Policy may be changed from time to time in Autism Society Manitoba's sole discretion and without any prior notice or liability to you or any other person. New versions of this Policy will be posted here. Autism Society Manitoba's collection, use and disclosure of your personal information will be governed by the version of this Policy in effect at that time. Accordingly, when you use the Web Site you should check the date of this Policy and review any changes since the last version.
10. Your Comments - If you have any comments or questions about this Policy or your personal information, please contact Autism Society Manitoba at email@example.com